Homeowners must apply for a design review for all changes to the exterior of their home, including changes to landscaping, and repairs that change the look of the home.
NOTE: Repairs that do not substantially change the color, material, or placement of the item to be repaired do not require Design Review Committee approval.
To submit a request...
- If you have not already, register on this website as a homeowner.
- Read the Design Review Guidelines (below)
- Complete the design review application (below)
- The application must be signed by your neighbors.
- Send the application attached as an email as instructed in the design review application.