Please read the following before contacting the board.
1) Trees that are on your property are your responsibility to maintain.
2) You may not remove any trees without Design Review approval.
3) The HOA does not maintain tree limbs hanging over your property line. You may trim tree limbs hanging over your property line. Do so reasonably, without killing the tree.
4) Trees on HOA property that appear to be a threat to your safety or property should be reported to the board immediately.
5) The landscaping committee performs tree service about twice a year, and non-safety issues may be delayed until the next round of service.